[Full Time] Data Analyst
Do you consider yourself a self-driven problem solver and have your friend label yourself as Google & Stackoverflow Ninja? Are you being labelled as one of a kind and is always curious for an explanation for problems? Do you always seem to have opinions on topics, debate passionately and can't have enough of reading news from various sources?
Look no further then – you might just have found a perfect place to propel your career by joining Boostorder Data Insights team as Data Analyst. We are looking for a junior to Mid-senior level Data Analyst to join our fast-growing Data Insights team in Boostorder. You will dive into millions of datapoint of critical business operation for general & modern trade. You will be seeking for pattern & answer to optimize traditional distributor challenges, optimizing field force operation by performing your magic on the various field-force operation data point like Out of stock, the share of shelf, attendance etc.
We look forward to talking to you!
- You must have exposure and have used SQL databases before and know how to interact with it.
- Having experience with data visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau; programming language such as Phyton is a plus but not a must.
- If you are from business background (be it from school, college or real-life experience) and have experience building API connectors, performing ETL that will be another plus, but it is not a must.
- We look forward to working with someone who had participated in Hackathon of any kind before. It will be even better if you have win prize in the Hackathon, and ideally, you have an MVP from the hackathon participation
- You must have a bachelor's degree in any of the following discipline – Computer science, mathematics/statistics, actuarial scient.
- If you have a master & PhD, that is even better! But this is not a must.
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
- Strong programming experience with ETL frameworks
- Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and SAS
- Strong acumen in business, finance, or marketing.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Product Leadership - Experience & Insights
- Data Analyst
- Boostorder - Klang Valley
- Monthly salary
- MYR3,500 - MYR5,500
- Employment type
Boostorder - Klang Valley
The values that bring the Boostorder team to life
TrustFor example, write something about the compensation that you offer, is it competitive?
Benefit 3Do you for example offer your employees some kind of health care?
njnWhat kind of social activities do you do together? Write about everything from lunches together to annual trips.
Life in Boostorder
We believe that every individual should be able to discover their "Play, Potential and Purpose".
Here in Boostorder, we strive to empower our team to explore the unknown and giving them the confidence to work towards it, not forgetting to sneak in some fun while we're at it.
Bringing companies to the next level.
We aspire to be the best & most comprehensive sales and cash flow automation SAAS solution for brand & distributors
[Full Time] Data Analyst
Loading application form